Practicalities: There is a water park and a fitness room at Søhøjlandet, so pack your bathing suit and/or sportswear if you are up to some physical activity!
9.00 Departure by bus from Aabogade 34
10.00 Arrival Søhøjlandet (check in if rooms are ready)
- Breakfast - coffee/tea w. rundstykke and wienerbrød
11.00 PhD Supervision Troels B. Sørensen and Peter Bro Miltersen from Daimi
and Ole Sejer Iversen and Christian Dindler from IMV
- What characterizes good supervision?
- What should you watch out for?
- - as student and supervisor?
12.15 Lunch (check in from 13.00)
13.30 Introduction to group work about PhD supervision
- Group work
14.30 Presentation of group work (coffee break included)
15.30 Teambuilding exercises
18.00 Dinner + presentation of the teambuilding exercises
8.00 Breakfast + free time - check-out before 11!
10.00 AGSoS Mogens Nielsen and Lene Kjeldsteen, AGSoS
- Presentation of the Faculty’s new Aarhus Graduate School of Science
- What does it mean to us?
11.00 The stay Abroad Janus Dam Nielsen, Daimi
- How does it work?
- What are the do’s and don’ts?
- Presentation of University of New Brunswick, Canada Brad Nickerson, Daimi
12.00 Lunch + free time
14.00 Evaluation and research Quality John Kruuse, Statsbiblioteket (coffee break included)
15.00 Evaluation and goodbye
15:30 Departure by bus from Søhøjlandet